My ultimate favorite goodies for the month of September!!
Since September is my month of birth ,the beginning of Fall and the first installment of my favorite goodies, I thought let’s start with the beginning of beauty, the basics. I have so many favorite beauty and fashion products, but I narrowed them down to the products that take care of the skin and hair which is the foundation of natural beauty. In these upcoming Fall months you have to pamper your skin, after all its going to deal with harsh weather and cold temperatures.Here are my favorite products of the month.
1) Cetaphil is a great daily cleanser to be used twice a day. It also doubles as a great make-up remover.
2) Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub is a relaxing and pampering scrub and exfoliant that may be used on any part of your body. I try to exfoliate at least three times a week. Your soft baby skin will be available to touch once finished with this great product.
3) Profectiv Mega Growth Daily Anti Breakage Strengthener is like creamy crack for my hair growth. I tried all the juice and berry naturalista products for my 4C hair and nothing seemed to be working. I used this stuff back in 2006 and 2007 and it really made my hair grow. I guess my hair still enjoys whatever they put in this stuff. For strong and healthy hair i would definitely recommend this stuff.
4) Chapped lips are so easy to come across in the fall and winter months and can definitely ruin the look of a good lip color so you must avoid them. Carmex is a brilliant way to keep your lips baby soft and ready for any fly lipstick you want to rock for the day. Ive been using this stuff for years and its great!
5) Depending on your skin type if you want fresh skin that doesn’t feel super dry after showering defnitely try Dove body wash . Not only does this body wash have you feeling like your in sudsy heaven, but it leaves you smelling great.
6) Make up Organizers are absolutely perfect for placing all of your make up supplies and keeping them in plain site so it does not take forever to get ready for the day. I would say i cut about 15 minutes off of my makeup routine by not having to look for specific makeup digging through make up bags. The organzizers make everything easily accessible and can be found at Home Goods or Marshalls.
7) Crest Whitestrips will do wonders to your yellowing teeth. It’s a convenient way to get a bright smile in the convenience of your own home and I absolutely love them. Smiles are very important when it comes to beauty and along with brushing and flossing these strips should be a part of your dental hygiene routine.
8) Rosehip seed oil is something you should familiarize yourself with if you are unaware of its amazing benefits. This oil is great for regenerating skin, clearing acne scars, and preventing blemishes. This oil is used as an anti-aging product by many women. My motto is why wait until you have wrinkles to begin fighting them, my grandmother always said “prevention is better than cure”. I use this oil nightly and sometimes during the day along with an SPF to keep those evil wrinkles away.
9) Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit is one of my favorite exfoliants because it cleanses, exfoliates and it smells awesome. I use this just about every other day and I can say it really gives you a good base to put your foundation on. After washing your face your face will feel so smooth and your makeup will look flawless.
10) Last, but not least MAC’s Cremesheen Glass in Right Image is my favorite lip gloss of all time! *Kanye Voice* This is my go to keep my lip gloss poppin during the day especially if i am rocking a completely natural face. I normally layer the Carmex under it and lay a thin layer on top. You can’t go wrong with any MAC product and this has to be my top fave product for September, I make sure I stock up!
Hope this list has been helpful and you enjoying going back to the basics!