Your New Year’s Plans Are On US
If you are currently contemplating how to celebrate New Year’s Eve, here are ten ways to crystallize the moment and pop into the New Year. From the wild to the tame, this list has something for everyone.
1) Nothing comes close to getting away for a couple of days. If you plan early enough, you can find great bargains at some marvelous locations, for partying or some rest. Go skiing for a couple of days, head to a tropical island, shack up in some cottage up north, or simply head out to a friend’s place with your significant other.
2) Imagine inviting family members from your side and his to one of your places for dinner, or to a restaurant. Surely not something to do in a brand new relationship, but definitely a great icebreaker for couples who wish to take their union to the next level.
3) Turn everything off, shun the parties and avoid the hassle of a trip by staying home for a quiet and romantic dinner; if you turn anything on, make it some mellow, classical music. The holidays are a good time to take it easy anyway, so sit back, relax and enjoy each other’s company.
4) Invite each of your close friends. Get together and blend the two circles to see whether they jive. Add some liquor, good music and delectable food to the mix and the chips will fall into place.
5) Nothing comes close to sitting in front of a fire with your girlfriend or wife, sipping on some wine and reflecting on the past year. Share your ups and downs, exchange resolutions with one another and try to help each other persevere in the year ahead.
6) This is a perennial favorite. Invite some friends along and go club-hopping or bring the club to you with a party bus rental! Just make sure that you are with your loved ones when the clock strikes midnight. Champagne anyone?
7) Invite friends, colleagues and family for some royal treatment at your place. Rent a masseuse,manicurist, chef &/or caterer. You can cook or make it a potluck, where guests bring along a dish or two. Open up your wine cellar to friends, stock up the bar, play games, watch movies and go wild.
8) Find out whether any masquerades, dances, ball drops or other such events are being planned in your area. Your friends or significant other will love the effort and the fact that you are taking them to another world for a night, where you’ll both be tempted to loosen up and lose your inhibitions.
9) Confirm or book a vacation for sometime in 2015. It will be great starting the new year knowing you have a wonderful trip to look forward to!
10) Do something adventurous. Find out what your friends or significant other has always wanted to do, and just do it. You live once, so you may as well live life to the fullest at the start of the year; you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world.
There you have it ! Pick any one of these ideas or multiple ones and enjoy your New Year’s Eve!