Halloween is coming around the corner
With Halloween so near there are so many ladies with absolutely no idea what to wear to that costume party. Divas out there have a budget and also want to look fabulous, so Tribe Appeal comes to the rescue with do it yourself costumes that wont take a lot of time or have you breaking the bank.
1) The easiest costumes are made with headbands. You may find bunny ears, cats, mouse, witch hats etc applied on headbands. All you need to do is put the headband on and boom there goes your costume.
2) a maxi skirt, bra-let, colorful makeup and under the sea inspired gold jewelry can create an easy DIY mermaid costume.
3)Lover of Audrey Hepburn?, well grab your little black dress, long black gloves and other accessories to create this Breakfast At Tiffany’s look.
4) Helga from Hey Arnold is a super easy and fun costume, grab a blonde wig, eyeline, a white tee, pink dress and hair bow and create a Arnold necklace with a printable picture and string and there you have it costume complete.
5) Black Swan Costume only requires a black tank and tutu or dress, ribbon and a great hand with makeup.
6) The Lashed beauty bar owner Blac Chyna has been making headlines as of recent. Dress up as her with a blonde wig with bangs, formfitting outfit, a big rock on your finger, long eyelashes, stick back rhinestones (for the dimple piercings, and some cushions or cotton balls to recreate her insane body.
6) Become an instagram selfie with a posterboard, print offs, glue, scissors and box cutter.
7) Fashionistas can create a costume with a spare fashion label bad and a magazine (Harper’s Bazaaar and Vogue are best.
8) Candy Crush Saga is a big craze in or day and time and you can become it . Check out the tutorial below
9) Become a greek god or goddess with a simple flat white bedsheet and accessories to give it some flavor.
10) Sexy burgular only requires a black hat, mask and a money bag
11) Katy Perry costumes requires a blue wig, 2 cone party hats, cotton balls and 2 red felt balls along with glitter sprinkles and blue shorts
12) Miley Cyrus costume
13) Pixel Naked lady costume requires posterdoard, cut out colored squares and velcro
14) Playboy bunny costume only requires a set of bunny ears, cotton ball tail and a black one piece
15) Bring out your inner Tyra Banks and become a Victoria’s Secret Angel with your best lingerie, victorias secret bag and angel wings.
16) Gumball machine costume only requires assorted color felt balls and fabric glue. grab red bottoms to complete the look.
17) Candy corn queen costume may be created by just glueing candy corn to your chosen outfit and pairing it with a tutu.
18) Country western girl with a plaid shirt, denim shorts and a cowboy hat YEE-HAW!
19) Jack Daniel’s girls with a Jack Daniel’s box and attached straps.
20) Poison Ivy costume with green plant garland and green paint
21) Ying and Yang Costume with cutouts and craft store jewels
22) Minnie Mouse Costume created with minnie mouse ears, white felt and a hair bow.
23) Party animals costume can be created with your stylish outfit and face paint in animal prints
24) Become a paper doll with a quick stop to Kinkos/ Fed Ex, a posterboard, glue, scissors and velcro