Your New Year’s Plans Are On US
If you are currently contemplating how to celebrate New Year’s Eve, here are ten ways to crystallize the moment and pop into the New Year. From the wild to the tame, this list has something for everyone.
1) Nothing comes close to getting away for a couple of days. If you plan early enough, you can find great bargains at some marvelous locations, for partying or some rest. Go skiing for a couple of days, head to a tropical island, shack up in some cottage up north, or simply head out to a friend’s place with your significant other.
2) Imagine inviting family members from your side and his to one of your places for dinner, or to a restaurant. Surely not something to do in a brand new relationship, but definitely a great icebreaker for couples who wish to take their union to the next level.
3) Turn everything off, shun the parties and avoid the hassle of a trip by staying home for a quiet and romantic dinner; if you turn anything on, make it some mellow, classical music. The holidays are a good time to take it easy anyway, so sit back, relax and enjoy each other’s company.
4) Invite each of your close friends. Get together and blend the two circles to see whether they jive. Add some liquor, good music and delectable food to the mix and the chips will fall into place.
5) Nothing comes close to sitting in front of a fire with your girlfriend or wife, sipping on some wine and reflecting on the past year. Share your ups and downs, exchange resolutions with one another and try to help each other persevere in the year ahead.
6) This is a perennial favorite. Invite some friends along and go club-hopping or bring the club to you with a party bus rental! Just make sure that you are with your loved ones when the clock strikes midnight. Champagne anyone?
7) Invite friends, colleagues and family for some royal treatment at your place. Rent a masseuse,manicurist, chef &/or caterer. You can cook or make it a potluck, where guests bring along a dish or two. Open up your wine cellar to friends, stock up the bar, play games, watch movies and go wild.
8) Find out whether any masquerades, dances, ball drops or other such events are being planned in your area. Your friends or significant other will love the effort and the fact that you are taking them to another world for a night, where you’ll both be tempted to loosen up and lose your inhibitions.
9) Confirm or book a vacation for sometime in 2015. It will be great starting the new year knowing you have a wonderful trip to look forward to!
10) Do something adventurous. Find out what your friends or significant other has always wanted to do, and just do it. You live once, so you may as well live life to the fullest at the start of the year; you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world.
There you have it ! Pick any one of these ideas or multiple ones and enjoy your New Year’s Eve!
Welcome the Fall weather with a fly outfit
I created this ensemble with the Moncler Edward jacket being the main attraction. This jacket is perfect for the chilly weather that is approaching us. Whether someone is wearing this outfit on a production or just a random day out they will look great. The top is a snakeskin print Love Is Earth jersey from KarmaLoop.Com, sneakers are Acne Studios Adrian high tops, backpack is MCM and the denim and watch are Diesel. The grey, green and brown color scheme of this outfit is very different, but it is very pleasing to the eye.
Styling services can be provided at productions, theater plays, photoshoots, special events, every day life and much more! Inquiries can be made at ShopTribeAppeal@Gmail.com
This outfit was inspired by the beautiful flared ankara top that I found on Pintrest. I paired it with another ankara print pencil skirt and a fly purple turban. The yellow accessories really bring a pop of color to the outfit. The Dolce & Gabbana floral cat eye glasses give the outfit a great splash. Take a look above.
Embrace Your Booty And Keep it tight ladies!
Tired of looking in the mirror or trying that flyy outfit on and not liking what you see. Do you feel your stomach is bulging out or are you tired of sucking in every picture?, well do something about it! The great thing about women is that we all come in different shapes and sizes and it’s ok. The best thing to do is make sure you are at a healthy weight and get toned. With all these songs about booties and little waists it makes us want to have that shape. Here are some great workout routines that can assist in getting or keeping that hourglass shape. Lose that gut and keep your butt.
There you have it!, put these workouts to use and you’ll have a bikini ready body in no time!
Don’t worry fellas we haven’t forgotten about you
We definitely have to show the men some styling love and couldnt resist putting this fun preppy look together. This outfit features PACSUN trousers, a rustic collared shirt by Carhatt Herman, a fun and colorful bow tie from Brooks Brothers and blue suede shoes from Schoshoes. This is an awesome city look and can be worn during the day or at night. Top this look off with a luxury or luxury looking watch and a triby hat. This simple but clean look is wonderful for any body type and will definitely have the man wearing this feeling like the “man of the hour”.
Very saddened by this tragedy
A deadly three alarm fire has claimed the lives of four Liberian children and has displaced about 40 people from their homes. The fire took place in Southwest Philadelphia at the 6500 block of Gesner Street at 2:45 a.m on July 5. 10 houses along the block were destroyed as the firefighters tried to contain the blaze. Once the fire was under control the firefighters were able to search homes and found the bodies of one-month-old Taj Jacque , four-year-old Patrick Sanyeah and four-year-old twin girls Maria and Marialla Bowah.
The start of the fire is still unknown, but likely started on the front porch of the home the children were inside.The fire spread rapidly according to witnesses and destroyed other homes on the block, displacing more than 40 people. Many people around the world are saddened by this tragic event and have been doing all they can to aid all families involved. If you would like to help there are many avenues to do so. Below is a list of all locations and website links you may donate to and share your condolences.
To donate clothing, shoes or non-perishable food items contact:
- Christ International Baptist Church, 2210 South 65th Street, Philadelphia, PA 215-729-0214
- Liberian Association of Pennsylvania, Inc., 1155 South 54th Street, Philadelphia, PA 215-651-9322
- Saving Grace Orphanage, 4918 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia PA 215-779-5726
- First Baptist Church of Paschall, 7100 Woodland Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 215-724-3294
To assist families financially you may donate to the following links.
We pray the souls of the 4 small children who lost their lives rest in peace and the families find comfort in this grief. Let’s do all we can as a community to help the victims and families recover from this tragic loss.
American you know I had to cop that foreign
Trey Songz’s baby face is plastered all over this colorful video for his single “Foreign”. In the song he expresses his fondness of women and cars around the globe. Can’t blame him, its just something about those girls with foreign backgrounds haha. A colorful background is the setting for Trey’s “international playboy” antics. He wears a sleek black wardrobe that shows off his toned body (great eye candy!). Take a look at this great visual to this summer banger!