Spring break is right around the corner
I’m sure you’ve got a trip coming up or a planned trip on the way. We know you have all your fun party, beach/pool day and day outfits planned out already. Now as exciting as that may be, one thing that isn’t exciting is packing all your stuff into that petite luggage you purchased. Well we’ve got some great tips here to help make the job of packing easier than you ever thought it could be. These hacks are things every girl should know and we’re happy to spread the word.
1) Keep the dirty soles of your shoes away from your clothes by sticking them inside a shower cap.
2) Stuff socks and products that won’t burst inside your shoes if you’re low on packing space.
3) Fold your underwear instead of just wadding it up and stuffing it in your bag, which can take up a lot of space.
4) Protect your delicates from the rest of the items in your bag by tucking them inside the little cloth bag that comes with a new pair of shoes or a new handbag.
5) Instead of packing big, bulky makeup bottles for a quick weekend trip, pour a little bit of the product into a clean contact case for easy travel.
6) Protect powder makeup products from breaking while traveling by sticking a cotton pad or cotton ball inside the compact before putting it in your makeup bag.
7) To maximize the space in your luggage, roll your clothes instead of folding them. You’ll be surprised by how much more you can fit this way.
8) Help your bras maintain their shape while also saving space by stacking your bras on top of each other, folding them in half, and tucking your underwear inside. Stuffing your underwear inside your bras will prevent the cups from folding inward and help extend the life of your bras beyond your trip.
9) Protect breakables such as glass fragrance bottles by slipping them into socks before packing them.
10) Use pill case compartments or an old lip balm container to organize and keep track of your smaller jewelry, like rings and earrings.